Monday, March 2, 2009

February 16th

Yeah, I know, I'm back-tracking, but life has been crazy lately. On February 17th in my 486 class we began working on WebQuests using pbwiki. I was paired with John (hooray!). For our WebQuest we needed to come up with a topic and create a Wiki for it with instructions and websites for the students to visit that would help them finish the product. When John and I first began talking we were a little scared. You see, John is a Franch teacher and I am an English teacher. We had no idea how we were going to manage to create a lesson that spanned both curriculums. Suddenly, BOOM, there it was: expatriate Engish-language authors in Paris in the 1920s. We both got really excited about the topic and were ready to sink our teeth into it. See above entry for details on what happened next.

No comments:

Post a Comment