Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Web-It!

Today in IT 486 we worked on creating an web outline to use in our classrooms. I chose to do a web helping illustrate the various terms used when labeling a poem's meter and rhythm. It was a fairly fun activity. I posted it to my website, if you'd like to take a look. It's under "My Tech Projects". We used Inspiration 8 to create it but here's a link with an image if you don't have the program.

We also had our mid-term exam tonight *dum dum DUUUMMMM*. It was pen book so it wasn't anything I couldn't handle, and I actually did pretty well on it, hooray!

This week John and I also passed in our final draft of our Curriculum Connection. I think it came out pretty well. I've been talking about how we've been working on inter-curriculum lesson plans in a few of my other Education classes and I've determined that I've actually gained a very valuable skill by working with John, which is super cool.

Anyway, more next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment