Monday, March 9, 2009

Oh, THOSE Kinds of Photos...

Today in my IT 486 class we focused on digital images. The most important thing I got out of this lesson were resources where I can get free, uncopyrighted photos for anything thing I need them for. This was exciting because I know I'm not supposed to use Google Images, but I do... all the time. We also got to do a really fun activity where we looked for certain aspects of language around campus. I was paired up with my IT buddy John as well as an Art teacher, Meghann. We got to take some really fun photos and we all got really in to it.

One of our items was a picture book, thank goodness for the Children's Literature section of Hodges. I will say, though, some of these books are far too complicated for children.





I love this photo of Meghann demonstrating a verb














This one of John showing an antonym for "open" cracks me up.








I felt a little rushed towards the end of class, and in a week of mid-terms making me feel rushed non-stop I didn't respond well to that. We were just trying to fit a lot of stuff into a short amount of time. But the scavenger hunt was a lot of fun, especially because it was a GORGEOUS day outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment